It absolutely could because a lot of times the loss of a job is not foreseen at the time when a court orders something or parties agree to something. At that point that would be what is considered a substantial material and unanticipated change in circumstance. At that point what that party would have to do is petition the court to ask for a reduction in child support or alimony if they were paying alimony.

Contact Us
About Your Case

We're ready to fight on your behalf. Request a free, no-risk consultation with our attorney's today.