Experienced Personal Injury Lawyers Serving Clearwater, Florida
“Stephanie and all of the staff at Kemp, Ruge & Green are professional, courteous, and will strive to treat you like family. Their prompt attention to the details and quick turnaround time to texts, voicemail, and phone calls made me confident that my case was being handled by the best attorneys and paralegals. Thank you for all that you do!”
-Nancy Haney, client review
Why Would I Need a Personal Injury Lawyer in Clearwater?
At Kemp, Ruge & Green, we are uniquely committed to the Clearwater community and our clients. We combine a genuine spirit of caring with a level of legal expertise that is among the highest in the area. In fact, our firm includes acclaimed attorneys who rank among the top one percent of all attorneys nationwide. We look forward to helping you make the best of your situation and we’re right here in the Clearwater area, ready to help.
Key Benefits of Hiring a Personal Injury Lawyer
- Investigation of the accident
- Communication and negotiation with insurance companies
- Prove negligence
- Maximize the effort to get fair compensation
Personal Injury Cases We Specialize In
We represent people who have been injured in the following types of situations:
- Car accidents
- Semi-truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Boat accidents
- Bus accidents
- Slip and fall accidents
- Dog bite accidents
- Negligent security
- Wrongful death
Call us at 1-877-941-4878 or submit a contact form for a free consultation.
Why Should I Hire Kemp, Ruge & Green?
It is very easy to describe what Kemp, Ruge & Green Law Group does. Our mission statement says it all. We strive to “relentlessly pursue protecting our clients and improving our community through respect, communication and service.” Put more simply, we help people.
Everything we do is with that singular purpose in mind. If a client has been injured by someone else, we will do everything we can to make sure they get the best possible medical care at little or no expense to them. If a client is going through a divorce, we will vigorously work to help them get everything they need to put the pieces of their life back together and to make sure their rights are protected.
Our firm is unique; we are committed to our community and our clients with a level of legal expertise that is among the highest in the area. In fact, we were featured in Positively Tampa for our efforts.
Our attorneys are members of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum and the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, a national group that provides a network for information exchange, local assistance and case referrals to top trial lawyers in America who have won large, complex cases. Fewer than 1% of attorneys nationwide earn this high distinction. We always provide legal representation in your best interests, maintaining open communication lines, and keeping you updated about your case every step of the way.
Regardless of where you live in the Tampa Bay region, including Hillsborough, Pasco, Pinellas, and Hernando Counties, we look forward to helping you make the best of your situation. Many of our attorneys have been acclaimed as among the 1% of all attorneys in the country, and they’re right here in our area, ready to help you.
Common Questions About Personal Injuries in Clearwater, FL
- Can I file a Lawsuit If I Wasn’t Wearing My Seat Belt?
- Yes, you are able to still sue the driver and the owner of the car, if you were injured in an accident while not wearing your seatbelt. However, keep in mind, that because of comparative negligence, the jury could place a percentage of liability on you for your injuries and the verdict could be reduced by that percentage.
- Will My Auto Accident Case Be Affected Because I Gave a Recorded Statement to the Other Driver’s Insurance Company?
- Your auto accident case can be affected. The reason the other driver’s insurance company tries to get a recorded statement from you is because they want to pinpoint you on the answers to your questions. If you make statements about your injuries, if you make statements about your pain, they can use that against you at a later time.
- Can a Passenger Recover Damages If the Injuries Were Caused By The Driver of the Same Car?
- Yes you can. As long as you are not married to the driver of the vehicle. You can be a relative. You can be a friend. You can definitely recover damages if the accident is the result of the driver.
Living in Clearwater
Floridians who live in Clearwater enjoy spectacular weather, stunning golf courses and an ocean that’s practically outside the front door. Located in Pinellas County, the city borders the Gulf of Mexico and Tampa Bay is known for sunny outdoor activities like golfing, seaside jogging, biking, rollerblading, skateboarding, swimming and surfing.
You can take a daytime stroll along the famous Beach Walk or watch the glorious evening sunset from Pier 60. Even among Florida’s many beautiful beach towns, Clearwater is regarded as the best of the best, winning awards like “Top Beach Town in Florida,” “Best Place to Watch a Sunset” and USA Today 10 Best Beaches.
When you live in Clearwater, your distant friends are eager to come for a visit. Tourism is a $10 billion business here and draws more than 6.5 million overnight visitors for sunning, shopping and entertainment.
Several major companies make Clearwater their headquarters, including Morton Plant Hospital, Tech Data and Honeywell. The Clearwater Marine Aquarium opened in 1972 and is featured as the main setting of the movies series, Dolphin Tale, popular with families and movie goers alike. During Major League Baseball spring training, Spectrum Field is the home of the Philadelphia Phillies, as well as their High-A affiliate, the Clearwater Threshers, during the baseball season. Employment is on a steady increase, growing almost two percent in recent years to a little more than 50,000 people. The most common careers are those in service, sales, science and business.
Submit a contact form for a free consultation or call us at 1-877-941-4878 to discuss your case with a Florida personal injury lawyer.
Clearwater Local Services & Emergency Contact Information
In an emergency, always call 911.
After a motor vehicle crash:
- Florida Highway Patrol – (305) 234-2240
- Clearwater Police – Emergency Dial 911; Non Emergency (727) 462-6370
- Clearwater Car Accident Lawyer – (877) 941-4878
- Clearwater Fire Department Emergency – Dial 911
- Clearwater Fire Administration – (727) 562-4334
- Florida Highway Patrol – (305) 234-2240
- Clearwater Police – Emergency Dial 911
- Clearwater Police – Non emergency (727) 462-6370
- Clearwater Police Department Field Office – (727) 562-4242
September 20, 2023What to Do if You Hit an Illegally Parked Car in Florida...
September 20, 2023Dog Bite Laws in Florida...
September 20, 2023Accidents In The Parking Lot: What To Do If It Happens T...
September 18, 2023The Escalating Issue of Uber Accidents: An Urgent Matter...
About Your Case
We're ready to fight on your behalf. Request a free, no-risk consultation with our attorney's today.