Experienced Personal Injury Lawyers Serving St. Petersburg, Florida
“If you are in need of an attorney, save yourself some time and call Kemp, Ruge and Green. This was my first time needing a law firm. Let me say that Attorney Stacy Kemp along with her paralegal, Ms. Sommer St. Croix, handled my case with the utmost professionalism. I couldn’t have asked for a better outcome!”
-Greg Crosswhite, client review
Why Would I Need a Personal Injury Lawyer in Safety Harbor?
At Kemp, Ruge & Green, we are uniquely committed to the St. Petersburg community and our clients. We combine a genuine spirit of caring with a level of legal expertise that is among the highest in the area. In fact, our firm includes acclaimed attorneys who rank among the top one percent of all attorneys nationwide. We look forward to helping you make the best of your situation and we’re right here in the St. Petersburg area, ready to help.
Key Benefits of Hiring a Personal Injury Lawyer
- Investigation of the accident
- Communication and negotiation with insurance companies
- Prove negligence
- Maximize the effort to get fair compensation
Personal Injury Cases We Specialize In
We represent people who have been injured in the following types of situations:
- Car accidents
- Semi-truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Boat accidents
- Bus accidents
- Slip and fall accidents
- Dog bite accidents
- Negligent security
- Wrongful death
Call us at 1-877-941-4878 or submit a contact form for a free consultation.
Why Should I Hire Kemp, Ruge & Green?
It is very easy to describe what Kemp, Ruge & Green Law Group does. Our mission statement says it all. We strive to “relentlessly pursue protecting our clients and improving our community through respect, communication and service.” Put more simply, we help people.
Everything we do is with that singular purpose in mind. If a client has been injured by someone else, we will do everything we can to make sure they get the best possible medical care at little or no expense to them. If a client is going through a divorce, we will vigorously work to help them get everything they need to put the pieces of their life back together and to make sure their rights are protected.
Our firm is unique; we are committed to our community and our clients with a level of legal expertise that is among the highest in the area. In fact, we were featured in Positively Tampa for our efforts.
Our attorneys are members of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum and the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, a national group that provides a network for information exchange, local assistance and case referrals to top trial lawyers in America who have won large, complex cases. Fewer than 1% of attorneys nationwide earn this high distinction. We always provide legal representation in your best interests, maintaining open communication lines, and keeping you updated about your case every step of the way.
Regardless of where you live in the Tampa Bay region, including Hillsborough, Pasco, Pinellas, and Hernando Counties, we look forward to helping you make the best of your situation. Many of our attorneys have been acclaimed as among the 1% of all attorneys in the country, and they’re right here in our area, ready to help you.
Common Questions About Personal Injuries in St. Petersburg, FL
- Do All Personal Injury Cases Have to Be Litigated?
- Not every case goes into litigation. In fact a large number of cases can be settled without ever having to have a complaint filed. If you think about it it’s just another step along the journey in your lawsuit. If we can resolve it without going to the court system, that’s when the complaint actually gets filed. There’s no exact time frame or way to calculate how long it’s going to take for your case to finish. As a rule of thumb, we try to get all cases tried within 18 t0 24 months. That’s a hard goal to reach because there are outside factors that can come in. If anybody gets sick, if you have an additional surgery or sometimes we even have people who have passed away throughout the course of it. So the rule of thumb is we try to get your case to a jury between 18 and 24 months, but sometimes it can take longer.
- Can You Still Settle A Case if It Moves to Litigation?
- It’s always a client’s decision when they would like to have a case settled. Just because the lawsuit gets filed that does mean you have to go to trial. Throughout the process there are informal discussions that occur. There is what is called mediation and there are what are called proposals for settlement. You shouldn’t have the mindset that just because the complaint gets filed with the court that the settlement discussions stop.
- What Is The Worth Of My Personal Injury Case?
- There is no definite way to determine this without actually filing a claim. It varies based on several factors such as cost of medical treatment, cost of lost wages, and others. It also depends on the level of severity with the higher severity cases having higher worth.
Living in St. Petersburg
St. Petersburg is known for its sunny skies and a combination of big-city amenities and small-town charm. With 361 days of sunshine per year, it’s a place that always feels like you’re on vacation and it’s a very popular city for tourism.
Florida’s fifth-largest city is also home to numerous Fortune 500 companies. Although you might not always notice them tucked among the palm trees, there are multi-million dollar businesses and homes scattered throughout St. Peter.
St. Petersburg, Florida
However, the area also has plenty of middle-class multifamily housing, including apartments and condominiums. The median home value is about $182,000, which is slightly lower than the national average. St. Petersburg schools get high rankings and there are plenty of places to work in St. Pete, along with nearby Largo, Clearwater, and Tampa.
Submit a contact form for a free consultation or call us at 1-877-941-4878 to discuss your case with a Florida personal injury lawyer.
St. Petersburg Local Services & Emergency Contact Information
In an emergency, always call 911.
After a motor vehicle crash:
- Florida Highway Patrol – (305) 234-2240
- Pinellas County Sheriff’s Office Emergency Dial 911; Non Emergency (727) 582-6200
- St. Petersburg Car Accident Lawyer – (877) 941-4878
- St. Petersburg Fire Rescue – Dial 911
- Florida Highway Patrol – (305) 234-2240
- Pinellas County Sheriff’s Office
- Emergency Dial 911
- Non Emergency (727) 582-6200
October 2, 2023Four Real & Spooky Halloween Lawsuits...
September 30, 2023Accident on Interstate 4 in Osceola County: A Somber Rem...
September 28, 20235 Things You Should Never Say: Scene of A Car Accident i...
September 28, 2023Why You Should Hire a Car Accident Attorney in Tampa, Fl...
About Your Case
We're ready to fight on your behalf. Request a free, no-risk consultation with our attorney's today.