Absolutely, because usually in cases where a father is just paying child support those are generally going to be cases under the department of revenue. They only handle child support. The way the law works in Florida, unwed mothers have 100% rights to parental responsibility, time sharing, decision making until that unmarried father files a petition for paternity in civil court. There has to be either an agreement with the other party of get a time sharing arrangement parenting plan from the judge. Otherwise, they do not have any rights with respect to any of those decisions involving their children. So it is very important that they do that.

Contact Us
About Your Case

We're ready to fight on your behalf. Request a free, no-risk consultation with our attorney's today.