Well, if your ex-spouse is no longer paying child support, one of the mechanism that you can use is that you can file a motion for contempt and reopen the court case. He or she will be brought before a judge to see why he or she is no paying the child support obligation. If a judge finds that their lack of paying child support was willful, the judge can hold the party in contempt at that time. If they are making a good faith effort to pay at least some of their child support obligation, that will certainly be taken into consideration.

Contact Us
About Your Case

We're ready to fight on your behalf. Request a free, no-risk consultation with our attorney's today.